Beez is an open-source software project that aims to help beekeepers with different tasks.
- Manage a number of apiaries and hives.
- Weather forecast for an apiary's location.
- Show your apiary on a map and track what area your bees can cover.
- Create inspections for your hives and collect data.
- Print out QR codes and stick them to your hives for quick access on mobile phones.
- A browsable, Swagger/OpenAPI documented, RESTful API.
Possible future features
- Weather alerts.
- Detailed statistics.
- Beekeeping related alerts like missed Varroa treatments or harvest reminders.
- A native phone app.